mandag den 23. november 2009

Team Ace up-date and more

Well, its time for al little update on the blog.

I hope thatyou all are having fun a the tables, because somewhere my fun is having fun, and it's not with me at the moment. I ahve cut down considerable on my playing but I do make time for the occasional tours with extra value.

Not that its going that great.

I am in the middle of a period where my big hands (and the experimental as well) simply can't hold up. I know that I should be glad for that, since I am entering the pots as the favorite more the 8 out of 10 times. But it seems like that when I am playing for my tour life the cards don't fall my way.

I hope that the poker gods will give me some slack in the last month of the year.

I don't want to have a loosing year :-)

However - even though the poker gods need to smile at me, I have qualified for to finals on Wednesday, both the Team Ace joker and a final for Paradise pokers new London Live Tour.

I will keep you all up-dated on my progress on twitter - so link up and play well out there!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sagde ...

Ja, formentlig sa det er