onsdag den 22. juli 2009

BRM

Time is as always short when yoou have a lot to do at work, however I have had time for some small sessions online and I am happy that my downswing seems to have ended.

I only lost the usual amount of times when going in as a 75/25 to 95/5 favorites - but that is part of the game.

I have started a little experiment by playing smaller stakes on one of my accounts, trying to treat that as my total BR - that is both fun and frustrating at the same time!

Futhermore I saw this article about BRM which I would like to share with all of you, it holds a lot of good advice:

http://www.pokerlistings.com/strategy/five-rules-to-save-your-online-roll

TC and play well.

2 kommentarer:

Sean Lind sagde ...

Thanks for the link, glad you liked the article.
-SL

John sagde ...

Specially when the cash games are getting more tough, its even more important with the BRM..im writing a little bit on the subject myself at the moment, why I finded this article.. cool blog btw :)