onsdag den 12. oktober 2011

Cleaning up and Ship it

Since my son now has had his first birthday and life somewhat has returned to situation with some routine I also had the chance to put in some hours at the tables.

The first thing I have done was to get an overview over excatly what kind of BR I was operating with. As most of hoppy players now - one tend to have account at a lot of sites and I had to do some autum cleaning in order to figure out which sites weren't hit by Black Friday and still were active.

It turned out that a lot of the sites blocked payouts due to bonuses - so these acoounts have been designated "rocketpads" which means I will se what I do with it at the cash tables.

My new main strategy is to enter some tours when I have the chance and to play some steps - I still want to have a chance to get some live experiences again.

On this note I decided for one a whim to enter a $ 5.000 GTD RB tournament. It was a turbo structure wich suited my rusty playing style and the time I had to play extremely well. A little over 950 entered and after 3,5 hours I looked blankly into the computerscreen with the magic words:

Congratulations You are the tournament winner!

That you can call a comeback to the tables :)


Ingen kommentarer: