mandag den 31. oktober 2011

"Operation Clean-Up"

As most readers would know - the Danish lawmakers have now initiated the new legsilation regarding access to on-line poker and licencees to sites targeting the Danish marked.

This will for most hobby players (as myself) not mean a great deal. I don't chase bonus deals, huge rakeback delas and so on - simply because my playing time does not accomodate that sort of volume (unfortunately). I of course try to target sites which offer rakeback - also for us small time players - but that is not a very big isue for me.

It is more important for me with a site that offers added value in tours :)

One of the big differences from now will for my part be the DNS ban put in effect for none-licencees sites. Since this will require some tech and bending of rules I simply is to small time a player to even begin to work through - so I am just looking forward seeing what sites will be open for me after January 1st 2012.

As I have been playing for a number of years it also means, that I hav accoubnts at a somwhat large number of sites. Usually not with a lot of money in them - but there is some cash in them and ity turns out some of it is "locked" due to bonus restrictions.

So I have begun "Operation Clean-Up".



Menaning I will try to free what ever cash I have at the sites and if neccessary play the required numer of hands. Until now I have targetted 6 sites and the result is - well lets say I haven't been in a position to cash out any ammount yet :)

I will keep you posted on my progress.

Lastly I had tim to pla a little on Sunday with the a added Haloween tour on Bet24 (out in 80'ish) and the EB freeroll Time tour on Stars (out in 888th) and them my little "hidden gem" on Betsafe the "Sunday hangout $2 tour". Theres is at the moment payout to the top 100 and the last three times there has been under 300 participant and I have playced 4th, 76th and yesterday 1st :)

This gave a free seat to Ongames next Sunday tour.

Ship it!

Until next time have fun at the tables and GL

Ingen kommentarer: