torsdag den 24. november 2011

New pastures

Well, as written before operation "Clean-up" is in full effect - but I must admit that I am not cleaning up - but being taken to the cleaners. Oh well - that is what happens when we talk about the small amounts that were present at the different sites.

But what it is worth - I have now found some new gametypes which seems to fit my playing (time).

First of all I found the CAP games on stars on the 0,5/1 level. That seems to be a good fit for a tours player like myself. I am still adjusting- but I can see some potential in that format for me.

Secondly I have started playing the 30 person SNG's - and that has actually helped my ROI.

Lastly I played a couple of tours over the last couple of weeks - gone OK - yesterday I only lost HU in the Bet24 Bounty tour with 110 particiants - so I am not that rusty.

Well, I will be back with a little focus on the CAP games as soon as I have a sample of hands that is more accurate that the 500+ until now.

TC and GL at the tables.

Ingen kommentarer: